Convert PDF back to CAD formats
Use pdf2cad to transform vector PDF files into editable CAD drawings and save hours of redraw time. In just seconds, you'll extract an accurate drawing which can be easily modified in popular engineering programs such as AutoCAD, TurboCAD and MicroStation.
Output formats include DWG, DXF and HPGL
pdf2cad is ideal for converting CAD drawings, floor-plans, network diagrams and organization charts. It extracts editable CAD entities, layers, objects and text from any computer-generated PDF file while images from scanned PDF files are placed on a non-editble tracing layer.
- Convert PDF files into standard CAD interchange formats, DXF and HPGL
- Convert one file or multiple files using the built in batch mode
- Convert all pages or specify a page rage
- Intelligent object recognition
- Concatenates characters to form editable words and lines of text
- Add white space to page
- Rotate output by any degree
- Option to ignore text, images or paths during conversion
- Map fonts for high fidelity file match
- Scale page to match original dimensions of file
- Specify minimum line width
- Separates layers in CAD drawing based on color or other definitions
- Dashed/dotted lines as segments
- Saves all images as referenced file in DXF format
- Expanded support for non-standard fonts
- Option to remove or outline hatches/fills
- Improved reporting on errors and warnings
- Streamlined interface for faster and easier conversions
"I have to say that the software was amazing! It exceeded my expectations.
We have from time to time a need to do the conversion and your software was the only one we found to do such a complete job.", George Root, Port Coquitlam, BC.
- Single User Licenses are sold for use by one user on one computer
- Home & Office License is for use by one user in multiple locations (home, office, laptop).
- Workgroup licenses are for installation on a network and can be used on the same number of individual workstations as purchased.
Manufacturer: Visual Integrity